Thinking of changing school or looking for a place mid-term or year?
If you are considering changing your child’s school in Year 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7, speak to our registrar Sam Feilding.
Are you looking for a change of school for your child between the ages 5-11, perhaps because you are moving house, or would like them to step up a gear academically? Maybe your child would like to try for an Academic, Arts, Drama or Sports Scholarship, or develop different aspects of their personality and make new friendship groups. If you are in this position, come for an informal chat with Sam Feilding, Head of Admissions at Eaton House Schools. Sam will be a sympathetic ear to speak to and she is well placed to advise on all aspects of moving a child between schools, ensuring that they are integrated as smoothly as possible.
Pupils who wish to join Eaton House from age 5 upwards will be required to visit the school and be assessed academically. Assessments are age specific and one-on-one, and are always conducted in a friendly, informal and relaxed atmosphere, with all the child’s previous schooling and experience taken into account. We aim to make the assessment process as enjoyable as possible for your child and the experience will allow you to get to know our school and ensure we all think it is a great fit.
Our children brim with natural confidence, due to our teaching style which empowers children to discover their love of learning and the exceptional pastoral care provided by the school. Our heads are committed to believing that every child will be recognised as an individual at Eaton House and their potential maximised.
What steps do I need to take to put my son forward for an Occasional Place?
- Please contact our Head of Admissions, Miss Sam Feilding, on 020 3917 5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to enquire whether there is a place available in your child’s year group before registering, as our registration fee is non-refundable.
- Once you have received confirmation that there is an Occasional Place available, please register your child using our online form. You will receive an email within 7 days to confirm your registration. Please note, there is a non-refundable registration fee of £125 per child.
- On registration, your child will be added to our waiting list for assessment. He will usually be invited to an assessment in the January or February of the year in which they start. Children registered after this point in the year will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Places will be offered to successful candidates shortly after assessment.
- Once offered, places are secured by payment of a deposit and completion of a parental acceptance form.
Eaton House Schools operates a sibling policy to give priority to prospective pupils whose siblings are already attending a school within the group. However, please note that all places are subject to availability.