Are you thinking of changing your child’s school, perhaps because you are moving house, or you would like their education to step up a gear academically?
If you are looking for a place for your child outside of our usual 2+, 4+ or 8+ September entry points, this is considered an Occasional Place. Occasional places are subject to availability within the year group that you wish your child to join. If there is a place available, the prospective pupil will be invited to complete an entry assessment to ensure that Eaton House is the right fit for them. Assessments are age specific and conducted one-on-one, in an informal and relaxed environment. Please note that we do not accept new pupils into our final year groups (Year 6 for Girls, Year 8 for boys) to ensure that we have sufficient time to work with each child in preparation for the 11+ and 13+ examinations.
Occasional Places are offered based on availability and the results of assessment only. We are committed to equal treatment for all, regardless of a candidate’s race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
What steps do I need to take to put my son forward for an Occasional Place?
- Please contact our Head of Admissions, Miss Sam Feilding, on 020 3917 5050 or email@example.com, to enquire whether there is a place available in your child’s year group before registering, as our registration fee is non-refundable.
- Once you have received confirmation that there is an Occasional Place available, please register your child using our online form. You will receive an email within 7 days to confirm your registration. Please note, there is a non-refundable registration fee of £125 per child.
- On registration, your child will be added to our waiting list for assessment. They will usually be invited to an assessment in the January or February of the year in which they start. Children registered after this point in the year will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Places will be offered to successful candidates shortly after assessment.
- Once offered, places are secured by payment of a deposit and completion of a parental acceptance form.
Eaton House Schools operates a sibling policy to give priority to prospective pupils whose siblings are already attending a school within the group. However, please note that all places are subject to availability.