Candidates in Year 2 at state primary schools are encouraged to apply for a 7+ Bursary, worth 100% of school fees, joining the school at the start of Key Stage 2 in Year 3. Awards are made against the following criteria:
1) Positive reference from primary school
2) Positive performance in interview with Head
3) Strong performance in 7+ English and Mathematics examinations and a standardised cognitive ability assessment
4) Suitability: attention will be given to the academic assessment results of each applicant with consideration given to potential as well as actual achievement. The pupil must be deemed by the Head to be likely to make sound academic progress following admission and benefit from participation in the wider life of the school
5) Other mitigating factors may also be considered including individual family and individual health circumstances
If you are interest in applying for this bursary and would like more information please email EHFoundationApplications@eatonhouseschools.com or call us on 020 3917 5050.